Single every day life is filled up with downs and ups, and even though the remarkable minutes commonly constantly enjoyable to call home through, they make for fantastic enjoywealty men comt. Tinder features combined with ladies lifestyle mag Cosmopolitan generate a branded podcast that digs into what dating is truly like throughout the US.
âSingle, Swipe, Perform’ is actually a 12-episode audio show organized by Faye Brennan, Intercourse & affairs Director of modern. Brennan is joined weekly by a high profile guest variety to split down the most memorable, hilarious, emotional, enchanting and relatable online dating stories shared by Tinder people through the entire nation.
“Between you at Cosmo, and the friends over at Tinder, we have heard a lot of untamed internet dating stories lately and they are simply too good to not ever share,” Brennan claims in an advertising clip. “Jetting off to The Bahamas following the first date? Reserving six dates back-to-back in identical evening? We’ll enter into everything with singles residing almost everywhere from Las Vegas to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Perform.'”
Five episodes being revealed up to now, each roughly 20 minutes or so long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW Things Are Off The Record. Brennan is accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, President and co-founder of sexual health organization Unbound, to talk about internet dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest area as of yet in on Tinder, with additional matches than just about any additional U.S. city.
- Mormon Country: TFW That You Do Not Be Aware Of The Terminology. Brennan is accompanied by former Disney star, actor, dancer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to have a chat about online dating the Mormon way.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball significantly more than Bae. Brennan is joined by comedian Liza Treyger to learn regarding the dates that rock and also the times that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Neighborhood: TFW Everyone’s Got a Hoodie High In Tactics. Brennan is actually accompanied from inside the business with Zach Kornfeld, a quarter of YouTube comedy sensation The Try Guys, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated online dating pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon It Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is accompanied inside the facility by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and writer, to obtain the low-down on dating for the area of south belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder is not the very first matchmaking business to evaluate the podcasting waters. Bumble introduced one period of the very own relationship podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier in the day this year. Unsubscribe is actually hosted by Jada Sezer, psychological state and body good activist, and Louise Troen, International VP Marketing and Communications for Bumble.
‘Single, Swipe, Perform’ can be acquired on all significant podcast providers, such as Apple Podcasts, Google Gamble, Spotify and Stitcher. New attacks will be available every Tuesday in July.