Technology has occupied every aspect of our life, from class room, towards boardroom, to – you thought it! – the bedroom.
Shape and Men’s Fitness not too long ago polled 1,200 people so as to learn exactly how the digital movement provides impacted all of our relationships and gender everyday lives.
Just what performed they discover?
Social networking has actually unleashed the inner stalker in just about everybody.
- About 81% of individuals surveyed said they don’t de-friend their particular exes on Twitter…which maybe considered an optimistic indicator that friendship can be done after a separation, happened to be it not for fact that 75% in addition admitted to setting their unique exes under a tight security schedule.
- 72per cent of females additionally admitted to keeping a close vision one their particular present men’ previous flames.
- And guys, if you are nevertheless friends along with your ex-girlfriend, there’s a 39per cent possibility your overall lady is actually mad about any of it.
- 63per cent of men said that they investigate a female online before you go on a date together with her. 70per cent of females revealed which they do the same task.
- Women can be in addition almost certainly going to snoop within a relationship. 49per cent asserted that they had inspected their particular lover’s pc record, and 76per cent had gone through a boyfriend’s mail inbox if it was “accidentally kept available.”
Often, innovation helps make circumstances much better.
- Texting could be the first approach lovers use to talk to one another. Males select texting over phoning 39% of that time period, while ladies utilize texting 150percent as frequently.
- Sexting is specially well-known: 70% of women have delivered an attractive book on their partner, and most two-thirds delivered their particular companion scandalous images.
But occasionally, it can make circumstances worse.
- 39per cent of women interviewed said they’d quite give-up sex for a-year their particular part with their unique mobile phones, compared to the 80percent of men exactly who said they will call it quits their particular mobile phones in a heartbeat.
- While 31per cent of females tend to be OK with being asked out-by text message, the majority – at 65percent – choose to end up being called.
Thankfully, innovation doesn’t usually draw out the bad in all of us. Above 85% of men asserted that, if they must pick, they might take cuddling after gender over post-coital internet searching, and nearly 50percent of review respondents claimed that their own gender lives never been better.
Wish even more? Consider Part II for further revealing comes from the high-tech sex survey.